Christmas 2017 - No. 008

Freitag, 3. November 2017

Hello :)
I made several cards in this style with different papers. This is such a great way to use up patterned papers and quickly mass produce cards. I love buying patterned papers, but I rarely use them. I am a hoarder. I admit it. I'm not sorry. :D

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Ich habe mehrere Karten in diesem Stil mit unterschiedlichen Papieren gemacht. Das ist eine tolle Art, schnell viele Karten zu machen und Papier aufzubrauchen. Ich kaufe so gerne Motivpapier, aber ich nutze es nur selten. Ich bin ein Hamsterer. Ich gebe es zu. Tut mir nicht leid. :D


I participate in the Caring Hearts Drive 2017 and this is one of the cards!
Ich mache mit beim Caring Hearts Drive 2017 und dies ist eine der gespendeten Karten.


I participate

Stamp: Simon Says Stamp "Merry Christmas"
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail Copper
Die: CreaLies XXL "Dotted Rectangles"
_____________________________


2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely card.
    Have a nice day
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello, I was worried about postage with in Canada as well, I thought it would be about $15 CDN to mail but I was able to layer my cards in an envelope and got away with an envelope prices versus a parcel, it only cost me $4 to mail as an envelope and because postage was so cheap I threw in 10 stamps to go with it. Another idea is just to give them to your local nursing home, I know you wouldn't be eligible for the prizes but you will have made someone's day and a nice random act of kindness!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS