Karte zum Umzug / card for moving into a new home

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017

Hello :)
today I show you a card I made for someone who moved into a new home. The sentiment reads "All the best in the new home" and I used the MFT sketch and the bastel-traum color theme.
The Gnome by MFT is super cute and I am glad I could get my hands on this set although it's a bit older.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
heute habe ich eine Karte zum Umzug mit dem süßen Gartenzwergstempel von MFT. Das Set ist zwar schon etwas älter, aber für mich noch recht neu und ich bin froh, dass ich es noch bekommen konnte.
Ich habe für die Karte auch den Sketch der MFT Sketch Challenge genutzt und das Farbschema der derzeitigen Bastel-Traum-Challenge.



Stamps: My Favorite Things "Your Gnome Me"; Dani Peuss "Alles Gute"
Paper: Doodlebug "Hello Sunshine"
Coloring: Copics
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail White
Die: CreaLies "Dotted Rectangels"
Embelishments: Ranger Enamel Accents
_______________________________________________

Challenges:







Basteltraum Gold Gewinner

3 Kommentare:

  1. Too darn cute...love your sweet gnome and those bright pretty colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so sweet! Love the layout and adorable gnome. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS