blaue Schmetterlingskarte (blue butterfly card)

Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

Hallo :)
heute habe ich wieder eine von meinen Schmetterlingskarten.
Dieses Mal in verschiedenen Blautönen.

~*~*~

Hello :)
today I have another one of my butterfly cards.
This time in blue shades.


Stamps: Tante Ema; Kanban
Ink: VersaColor "icicle"
Paper: blue shimmer card; white watercolor cardstock
Die: DoCrafts
Embellishment: wooden butterfly, burlap, ribbon, blue fineliner
_____________________________________________

Challenges:

1 Kommentar:

  1. hi Natalie! luv the butterfly background and the texture you have achieved with the burlap...sweet! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS