Beste Freunde (Best Friends)

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

Hallo :)
Freitag der 13.! Ich bin zwar nicht sonderlich abergläubisch,
aber man sollte es trotzdem nicht herausfordern.
Deswegen heute eine süße Karte mit meinen so geliebten Eulen. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
it´s Friday the 13th! I am not superstitious, but it´s better not to push 
our luck. :D 
So I decided for a card with my cute owls.


Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Marianne Design
Punch: Corner Rounder (Artemio)
Colors: Spectrum Noir
Papers: Neenah Solar White; pink paper; polkadots paper; linnen cardstock
Embellishments: Ribbons; Button
___________________________________

Challenges:

5 Kommentare:

  1. Love this - the owls are so sweet - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this week - good luck x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is just adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful coloring style. Your wise paper choice really made the owls stand out. Perfection! Come back again and play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love it - such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges.

    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS