Christmas 2017 - No. 005

Mittwoch, 1. November 2017

Hello :)
another quick christmas card with embossing and die cutting.
Or debossing?
I turnded the embossing folder around. It's easier to glue the die cut to it.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
eine weitere, schnelle Weihnachtskarte. Geprägt und gestanzt. Dieses Mal habe ich die Prägeschablone umgedreht, so dass man man mehr Auflagefläche für die Stanzteile und den Kleber hat.


Dies: Rayher (sentiment); Docrafts Xcut "Filigree Reindeer"
Embossing: Craft Concepts "in bloom"
___________________________________________________


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS