gelber Schneemann (yellow snowman)

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
hier ist eine der Karten, bei der ich im Hintergrund
mit meinen neuen Distress Inks gearbeitet habe.
Mit den Schablonen zusammen macht das richtig 
viel Spaß :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
this is another card where I used a stencil and my
new distress inks to create the background.
This is really fun. :)




Stamps: EMP; Joy!craft
Stencil: craft emotions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Emboss; Distress Ink
Color: Copic
Embellishments: Glitter Glue (Rayher); Glossy Accents (Ranger); golden embossing powder (knorr prandell); signo uniball broad gold
________________________________________________



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS